Need QuickBooks Expertise?
With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. From its inception in 1992, Intuit has evolved the QuickBooks product line into a robust selection of software packages designed to serve a wide variety of industries.
The Costliest QuickBooks Mistakes
Although QuickBooks is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there is still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly. Here are a few of the telltale signs where we can likely save you time, money, and headaches:
- If you have account balances or financial statements that don’t make sense.
- If your CPA or tax preparer says your file needs to be cleaned up before they can do your taxes, and you don’t know what to do.
- If your file runs slow or displays error messages frequently.
- If your statements are out of balance.
- If you can’t get the reports you need to make good business decisions.
- If you cannot get your accounts to reconcile.
- If you frequently call the support line at Intuit.
- If your bookkeeping is taking you longer than you think it should.
- If your reports show items you know have already been paid or received.
- And many more.
There’s a long list of trouble spots that can occur in QuickBooks, and you’re not alone if you’re having challenges. That’s why we offer a data file analysis when you first come to us. That gives both of us a list of action items that we can work from to help you locate trouble spots, get them corrected, and get your bookkeepers trained to enter the data correctly and keep it clean.
“Gregg is extremely knowledgeable about accounting practices and procedures and has been a tremendous asset helping me set up a new QuickBooks program. Now I have time to do what I do best, and that is run my business. Additionally, Gregg is very professional as well as personable. He has given me many valuable tips for ways to handle business expenses. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for bookkeeping services for their business.” Patti Drane, Allied ASID – Interiors by Patti, LLC.
“One thing I really do not like about most service providers today is that they all talk big, but when it comes time to deliver they are not what they claimed to be. One of the things I really like about JOHNS CREEK Professional Bookkeeping is that you always bring the goods! Every time you serve us you always deliver.” Sandy Rodney, Manager/Owner – RFF Enterprises, LLC.
“I believe JOHNS CREEK Professional Bookkeeping is an excellent fit for small to medium sized businesses. They have been nothing short of an outstanding service provider for Injoy Stewardship Solutions, LLC. They have great knowledge of the accounting field as well as knowledge of tax laws. They also have excellent experience and skill using QuickBooks accounting software. At Injoy Stewardship Solutions, LLC., not only did they perform the day to day accounting services, but also created custom reports and billing templates to provide our clients the best level of customer service. Gregg has such a passion for his work and performing his work at the highest possible level.” Matt Sams, Director of Finance – Injoy Stewardship Solutions, LLC.
In-Depth QuickBooks Expertise
These days, understanding how to best use QuickBooks has grown into its own set of skills apart from traditional bookkeeping experience. Even the best bookkeeper must spend extra time getting to know how to use QuickBooks in order to enter all of the transactions most efficiently and accurately.
We’ve gathered our QuickBooks knowledge across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. We can take all of the great ideas we see at training conferences and apply them to help you get your accounting done more effectively.
Some of the ways we can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks software, including:
- Helping you choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing problems
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
It’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need QuickBooks help. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give us a call at 770-569-9567 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.